Monday, January 9, 2012

welcome to my studio

(Note: the studio is available for daily rentals. Please email me for rates if you are interested in using it for a shoot, meeting, etc.)

I have posted photos of the studio here before, but I keep getting requests to see more so I thought I'd give you a little tour.

The studio is located in Seattle, Washington, in the SoDo neighborhood. The space is 1600 square feet and North-facing. With the white walls and high ceiling, there is consistent, bounced light all day.
Photobucket

This area is where I do my shooting:
Photobucket

And here's the kitchen:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And the lounge-area:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

C-stands:
Photobucket

I know you were dying to see a photo of the bathroom:
Photobucket

That blue table is one of my recent purchases from an antique shop on Whidbey Island:
Photobucket

Wall of props:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Prop details. You may notice I have a particular love for transferware.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Linen drawers:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some of my surfaces:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments:

karen said...

love. love. love! you have fabulous taste!

Olga @ MangoTomato said...

oh my! I'd be like a kid in a candy store. I want it all: looks fantastic.

Nisrine M. said...

Soo cool, Kamran. I'm jealous of all your props. The studio is gorgeous and has great feng shui.

Nisrine said...

Oops, I just realized this is not Kamran's blog. Sorry for calling you Kamran. The link was in his twitter... :)

Nice to meet you Clare!

semplicemente ... j said...

My dream is to have a room in my house that can accommodate "me" a place for my yoga, for my pictures for my things ... your studio is amazing ... can I have a mini version for my house ;)

Emma Galloway said...

Wow, what I would do to have a place like yours! Especially your wall of props *sigh*. Lovely. Absolutely lovely.

AmyRuth said...

Thank you for sharing your heart right here in real life. I hope, even though its real life work, that there is still lots of real life "play" going on there. You could live there. jeepers! What a wonderful space.
AmyRuth

misha said...

I just fell over dead. SO AMAZING! You are truly and inspiration Clare.

Nisha said...

Came across your blog from Tartelette ... and my jaw dropped when I saw the space in your studio and the props against your wall.
O.M.G.
:)

Amber said...

Wonderful!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh my goodness- this is a dream food photo environment. Love it!