Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Branching out to the east

This will probably be the first of many shout-outs to the eastern half of the United States, because I am heading your way!!

In mid May, I will be flying into Vermont where I will spend 4 or 5 days. After that, I am heading south. Aside from the sweet farm wedding I am shooting in Georgia on May 30th, (SO excited for that one!) I am intentionally leaving this trip flexible and have yet to buy my return ticket.
Most likely, I will spend some time in the Baltimore area and the DC area. I could very well stop in North Carolina, as I make my way down the coast. I will definitely be in the western half of Florida in the beginning of June. Who knows? Anything can happen on this trip, which is exactly the point.
The other point is that I am booking work throughout my adventure, and wherever the work shows up is, likely, where I will go.

If you are interested in any photo work or have questions about where I will be and when, please email me!
clare@claremariephotography.com

No comments: