Friday, November 2, 2007

Adela

This is Adela. Her parents, Elisabeth and Russ, got married a few years back and I photographed the wedding. It was a lovely, small celebration in the spring, and it was one of my favorite weddings of that year. Since then, I have shot their maternity photos, Adela's 2-month portraits, her 6-month portraits and, now, her 1-year portraits. In addition, I have another upcoming shoot with this little family on Sunday, (and, yes, Elisabeth, I remember that it's the end of Daylight Savings, but thank you for the reminder!)
I love seeing Russ, Elisabeth, and Adela and I love watching their family grow. Truly, it is clients like these that make my job so fulfilling.
So, thank you, O'Ja family! Thanks for the laughs, the roofing advice, and the trust you place in me to document your memories.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Elisabeth Cummins said...

We LOVE Clare! We've had so much fun with her over the years, from our wedding in 2003 all the way up to our daughter's one year photos. She is such a joy to work with, she always gets amazing shots and she puts up with our zaniness and our very picky daughter! Thank you so much for always giving us amazing photos!
We can't wait to see our family photos!! Cheers, Elisabeth, Russ and Adela