Monday, April 2, 2007

My first post on my new blog!

Well, this is pretty exciting....a new website design and a new blog!

In 2 days, my husband and I will be leaving on a trip we have been talking about for years: a month-long, cross country road trip. I am SO excited! Joe and I are road trip junkies- we love them. Some of our best memories have been spent on the open road, listening to great music, having long conversations and no destination in mind. The key to a good road trip is not over-planning it. The beauty of travel is that there are no schedules to adhere to, no meetings to go to, no appointments you have to keep. Your heart and mind are more open, your perspective shifts, you notice more. The possibilities are endless.

I plan on updating my blog while I am on the road, so stay tuned!


Here is Joe on one of our last vacations

No comments: